A simple and vibrant green curry recipe packed with flavour and vegetables. Try swapping the veg for roast eggplant, or add tofu and lemongrass for a different twist.
1-2 sweet potato, in 2cm chunks
1 brown onion
250g button mushrooms, thin sliced
1 bunch of coriander
1 green chilli, deseeded
3 cloves of garlic
1 knob of ginger
3 kaffir lime leaves
1 tbsp miso paste
2x cans coconut milk
250ml vegetable stock
1 bunch Asian greens, roughly sliced
3 spring onion, thin sliced
1. Heat the oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the sweet potato, drizzle with olive oil and season. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes or until soft and caramelised.
2. Place the coriander stalks, green chilli, garlic, kaffir lime and miso paste in a blender and blend to a paste.
3. Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat with oil. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until softened, about 8 minutes. Add the coriander paste and fry for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add the coconut milk and veg stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked. Taste and season.
4. Add the sweet potato and Asian greens to the pan to wilt.
5. Top with the coriander leaves and spring onion to serve.