1 cup (30g) of parsley, leaves and small stems
1 cup (30g) of coriander, leaves and small stems
1 green chilli, roughly chopped with seeds
1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
4 cloves of garlic
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp ras el hanout
2 tsp smoked paprika
50ml olive oil
2 x 400ml can coconut milk
1 cup (250ml) vegetable stock
1x 400g can butterbeans, drained
80g baby spinach
1 lime, juiced
1. Place the chermoula ingredients in the small bowl of a food processor with a splash of water and blend to a smooth paste.
2. Break the cauliflower into large florets, slicing each one in half to get a flat surface. Heat a wide saucepan over a high heat with 3 tbsp of olive oil. Add the cauliflower florets, cut side down and cook until caramelised, turning regularly to brown all over.
3. Add the chermoula paste to the pan and toss to coat the cauliflower and toast the spices until fragrant.
4. Pour over the coconut milk and vegetable stock, bring to a simmer and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked through.
5. Add the butterbeans and spinach, stirring to wilt. Add the lime juice and taste to season with salt and pepper.