1 cup green split peas, soaked overnight
2 cloves garlic
1 knob of ginger
1 green chilli
1 small bunch of coriander
1 lemongrass stalk, outer leaves removed
1 onion, finely sliced
2 cups veg stock
1 can 400ml coconut cream
2 bunch bok choy, roughly chopped
250g semi-firm tofu, cubed
1 lime, sliced into wedges
1. Soak the green peas in water for at least 4 hours or overnight. Drain and rinse.
2. Place the garlic, ginger, chilli, coriander, lemongrass in a blender with a splash of water and blend to a smooth paste.
3. Heat a large saucepan with oil over a medium heat. Fry the onion with a pinch of salt until softened. Add the curry paste to the pan and fry for 2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add the green peas and veg stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes until the peas are cooked through.
5. Stir through the coconut cream, bok choy and tofu cubes. Add juice of half the lime, taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve with extra coriander leaves and lime wedges.